FAMILYTENNIS.COM (the “Site”)
Effective Date: MARCH 20, 2012
1. Intellectual Property. All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site, including for example and without limitation text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos and the like, as well as its selection and arrangement (collectively, the "Content"), is owned by the Company, and/or its affiliated entities. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you may do so upon written notice to the Company, provided you agree to immediately cease such link upon request from the Company. No other use of the Site is permitted without prior, written permission of the Company. Your license to use the Site is at all times contingent upon your full compliance with all provisions of this Agreement.
By using the Site, you agree that you may not: (i) republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache, (ii) distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, (iii) modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, or (iv) scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Infringement Complaints. The Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes an infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Site, please contact the Company at the address listed in Section 12 below.
4. User-Provided Content. By providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on the Site (collectively, “User-Provided Content”), you represent and warrant that, in consideration of being allowed to use the Site, you irrevocably and unconditionally grant, transfer and assign all right, title and interest in and to the User-Provided Content to the Company. You represent and warrant that, as a result of this grant, transfer and assignment, you will retain no ownership rights in and to the User-Provided Content whatsoever. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in this Section are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you and that you are waiving any claim against the Company arising directly or indirectly out of the User-Provided Content. All User-Provided Content shall immediately become a part of Content (as defined herein) upon posting by you.
Without limiting the other provisions of this Agreement in any way, you represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree that: (i) no User-Provided Content provided by you will cause injury to any person or entity, (ii) the Company solely owns all Content and User-Provided Content and retains the unfettered right to modify any portion of the Site in its sole discretion; and (iii) the Company may, in its sole discretion, make changes to the Site by modifying, adding or eliminating features, functions and abilities.
5. Prohibited Activities. Without limiting the other provisions of this Agreement in any way, you agree to not use the Site to:
b. harm minors in any way;
d. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
h. interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
j. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to the Immigration and Nationality Act; and/or
6. Communications with Third Parties Through The Site. Your dealings or communications through the Site with any party other than the Company are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of the Site may allow you to conduct transactions or utilize the offerings of third parties (e.g., through “plug-ins” and the like”). Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party's policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, concerns or questions relating to information, materials or services provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party for handling.
During your visit to the Site you may link to, or view as part of a frame, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. You may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, websites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. The Company is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable terms of service and privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on such a feature or page.
7. Transactions and e-commerce on our site. During your visit to the Site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a product or service. To serve you most efficiently, credit card transactions and order fulfillment may be handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution. While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet or offline. If you're concerned about the safety of online financial transactions, in most cases a telephone number will be made available so you can conduct your transaction by phone. The Company cannot take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties. On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears or is promoted. In such event, or in the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to error, you agree that the Company is not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
8. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content or functionality of the Site.
USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEJ SPORTS GROUP, McMAHON AND ASSOCIATES, REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS, ITRANSACT AND UK ADVERTISING), NOR ANY OF THE PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AGENTS OF ANY OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE, THE CONTENT, ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL IN ALL INSTANCES BE THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Indemnity. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY ALLEGATION REGARDING: (1) YOUR USE OF THE SITE; (2) THE COMPANY’S USE OF ANY USER-PROVIDED CONTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE; (3) INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT POSTED BY YOU; AND, (4) ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU. YOU FURTHER AGREE NOT TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR SUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO ANY “VIRTUAL GOODS” OR CONTENT APPEARING WITHIN ANY GAME APPEARING ON THE SITE.
10. International Users. The Site is controlled, operated and administered from within the United States. The Company makes no representation that information, materials or Content available through the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the anything contained on or within the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
11. Miscellaneous: The Company reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting reasonable notice of such changes on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amendments or changes shall constitute your agreement to be bound thereby. The Company may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. The Company may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, The Company may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, to any of its affiliated companies or divisions, or to any entity that acquires the Company, the Site and/or any of their assets.
12. Contact Us. To contact the Company:
OASIS SPORTS VENTURES, LLC
Copyright © 2012, Oasis Sports Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved.