- My team just qualified for the National Championships. What happens now?
- I signed up for my Local Tournament, but now my team cant attend. Will I be reimbursed?
- I have already signed up my team and my partner cant play now. Can I substitute him/her with someone else?
- The weather outlook doesnt look good for the day of my local tournament. How will I know if it is cancelled and/or rescheduled?
- How much does it cost to play in my local tournament?
- Can I play in multiple Local tournaments?
- Can I play in multiple tournament divisions (with my son, daughter, and/or spouse)?
- What will I receive as a participant?
- What are the ages per tournament division?
- Will NFTC provide transportation to and from Super Regional Playoffs?
- I have two sons. One is 8 and one is 14. As their parent, can I play with both of them on separate teams? Will they play in the same age division?
- What type of play format is the local tournament?
- What are the rules for the local tournament?
- I am not a member of the local tournament Host Facility. Can I still register to play?
- Is my USTA ranking considered in any division?
- My team won a division of a local tournament. What happens now?
Sons and daughters, cannot be 19 prior to August 15, 2013. There is no age limitation in the Brother/Sister and Husband/Wife divisions. In these divisions, only, the play is completely open to all ages.